Saturday, May 13, 2006

McKenna and Tsarpalas Re-Elected

Congrats to Andy and John

I am very happy to announce that the Illinois Republican State Central Committee has unanimously re-elected Andy McKenna as Chairman of the Illinois GOP. I am especially excited to say that the Committeeman also re-appointed one of my very best friends as Executive Director, John Tsarpalas. Under Andy and John's leadership the Illinois GOP has gone from needing a decade to rebuild to have a chance to capture a statewide office to having the Republican candidate for governor leading in the most recent polls.

These men will never receive the recognition they deserve, but considering the Illinois GOP has gone from the depths of Hell with George Ryan and Alan Keyes to having a great chance to capture the governors mansion in November, they deserve all the credit in the world.

Congrats gentlemen and on a personal note to my longtime great friend, John Tsarapalas...you know who loves ya.

5th Commandment: Honor thy father and thy mother

A Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there especially my mom and the mother of my children, my wife Shannon. No one is more blessed than I.

Paulie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites