Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday & Happy Easter...Saturday Update

Easter Weekend
Don't Shoot the Rabbit

I want to extend good wishes to my Gentile friends who will be observing Good Friday and Easter this weekend. May I remind my friends of the Christian faith to teach your children the meaning of these days and to not focus on the colored eggs and oversized rabbit that preoccupy most Christian youth during the weekend. I also want to thank those of you who took the day off from work. I was able to drive from Des Plaines to Downtown and back in less than an hour at 7:30 in the morning.

Blagojevich, Madigan & Jones
Not funding the state pension will haunt you

The Bond agency, Fitch, has given Illinois a "negative outlook", largely because pressure to pay for state pensions is a growing burden that could lead to massive spending cuts or heavy tax increases. The timing of this couldn't be worse for the three Democratic stooges mentioned in the sub-headline. The idiots are currently working on a budget that will include not funding the state pensions for the second year in a row. Tribune Article

Illinois was one of only three states to get a negative rating. Michigan and for obvious reasons, Louisiana were also on the Fitch Shit List.

First White Sox Game of the Year

I will abe attending my first Sox game of the year Sunday. Shannon, myself and 40,000 other Jews will be spending Easter Sunday watching Thome, Konerko and the boys beat up on Toronto. If Thome has anymore home runs this weekend, he may be asked to piss in a cup after Sunday's game. I wonder if they will serve the Best Kosher Hot Dogs on a Matzo bun?\

My Latest Publishing

New Media Journal has my most recent political commentary.



Paulie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites