Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tuesdays with Paulie (Wednesdays Edition)

Newest Blog

I will soon be launching a second blog site, but not one containing the brilliant commentary and observations you expect from your brilliant blogger. This site will feature the world of Public Safety communications from a perspective of ignorance, incompetence and abuse.

I will be sharing outrageous 9-1-1 calls, idiotic requests from the public and inviting my colleagues to chime in as well as using the site as a forum for fellow Telecommunicators to vent their frustrations and not hold back their feelings, so they are better able to cope with the stress within their job.

My goal is to begin posting by next week. The page will appropriately be called 9-1-1 Idiots.

My baby she wrote me a letter

We all have heard by now that the President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, sent President Bush a letter. It's amazing without even knowing what was in the letter, the oil market immediately went down and a feeling of hope was circulating amongst the left wing press. We now know the letter was full of criticism and allegations from the Iranian leader. Even comments suggesting that 9/11 had to have been committed by a great intelligence agency, which means the CIA or Mosaad (Israel) was behind the attacks. Like I said in my most recent publishing, now appearing in 2 major webzines, it's Open Season on Iran. Quick note: I do have it on good authority that President Bush used the note to wipe his ass.

Paulie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites