Friday, November 14, 2008

Honesty is not an Obama policy

Obama lied about Ayers relationship
Domestic terrorist calls President-elect "family friend"

Senator, President-elect or President, regardless of his Honorable title, I am not going to sugar-coat the anger I feel toward Barack Obama at this moment. The irony of the situation is that my feelings are based on something that I already knew was true. Sometimes when reality is so disturbing, even the brightest minds will hold out for any indication that they may be wrong. When their beliefs are confirmed, it just makes everything that much worse. My soon to be President looked America in the eye and lied about his friendship with a domestic terrorist.

continue reading in American Thinker



Paulie


3 Comments:

At 11/15/2008 1:46 AM , Blogger RightKlik said...

This upsets me as well. It's infuriating. What upsets me even more is that the American people do not seem to care.

 
At 11/16/2008 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know the TRUTH? Do you have facts, witnesses, some sources that no one else has about their relationship? It's amazing to me how so many people write about this as though they absolutely know. Where you there in Chicago? Were you on the Board? How do you know the TRUTH?

 
At 11/16/2008 4:02 PM , Blogger Paul Miller said...

Dear Anonymous:

Are you kidding, high or just living in fantasy-land? Even before the Tribune interview came out, common sense dictated that Obama was lying. Nevertheless, people who look at him as if he was Jesus, Allah or Moses, don't want to believe that he is anything, but pure and perfect.

To answer you directly, I do reside in the Chicago area and I happened to know, extremely well Obama's rise to power, friends and influences. In due time I will properly explain and present certain facts to such affect. Stay tuned to the Point!

Obviously you believe Ayers is lying, so for sake of argument lets say your right. Obama still worked with an unrepentent terrorist, who's group was responsible for multiple murders and who honors cop-killers and the man who killed Bobby Kennedy. Would any decent human being want to be on any board/foundation or associated with such a horrific person? I would think not.

Fact is Obama was Ayers choice to head the board and they had to work countless hours together as they managed a multi-million dollar budget. Calling his "a guy fom the neighborhood" and "someone I sat on a board with," is a blatant lie. You know it as well as I, but you don't want to believe that your savior is anything, but perfect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites