Monday, September 10, 2007

Pre-emptive Strike Targets Gen. Petraeus

Despicable Democrats
Chuckie Schmuckie Undermines Troops

I must concede that it is very difficult to give Democrats their appropriate accolades. When you despise capitalism, free markets, religion, straight white males, free speech, the military and believe government can run your life and make decisions about your children's future better than you can, it's simply impossible to include each incident of disgrace that occurs.

This past Friday I wrote about the Democrats pre-emptive attacks against Gen. David Petraeus and his upcoming report regarding the war in Iraq and the status of the troop surge. For a few weeks now Democrats fearing a positive turn in Iraq as well as the obvious indications that the surge has been successful, have been attacking the four-star General personally and professionally.

When I wrote my comments on Friday, I had a bountiful buffet of B.S. to choose from regarding the Democratic attacks. My mistake was overlooking the most shameful comments of all, which came from New York Senator Chuck (Chuckie Schmuckie) Schumer.

"Let me be clear, the violence in Anbar has gone down despite the surge, not because of the surge. The inability of American soldiers to protect these tribes from al Qaeda said to these tribes we have to fight al Qaeda ourselves," said Schumer on the Senate Floor.

What makes Sen. Schumer a military strategist or an expert analyst that apparently knows more than the commanders on the ground? What makes a U.S. Senator despise our men and woman in uniform so much that he publicly undermines their efforts, providing propaganda tools for our enemies?

The fact of the matter is that Schumer is a Democrat who fears losing political power more than Islamic extremism. As I stated on Friday, positive news from Iraq will cause a great divide amongst the Blue Dog Democrats and their Progressive leadership.

The good news is that the American public sees through these acts of deception or dare I say treason. A recent poll by of all organizations, CBS and the New York Times, shows that Americans "trust military commanders far more than the Bush administration or Congress to bring the war in Iraq to a successful end." That shouldn't surprise anyone regardless of who is in the Oval office or congress. Politicians are not great military minds, even though Sen. Schumer obviously believes he is. The public understands that bureaucrats in a D.C. office building cannot fathom the complexity of war compared to a field commander who just placed a tag on a 19 year old kids toe.

Sen. Chuck Schumer should be ashamed of himself and the citizens of New York should be embarrassed to have this man represent them in the U.S. Senate.


Environmentalists Infiltrates Synagogue
An Inconvenient Truth shoved up my tuchas

It was a beautiful Sunday morning in the Paulies Point household. It was the first day of Sunday School for my oldest son, so like a good father I cooked him a breakfast any Jewish boy would enjoy. Maybe that isn't accurate since the meal consisted of pork sausage and waffles. Nevertheless, daddy halted his morning of talk shows to cook his son breakfast.

My wife took him to class and attended the parents meetings. Supposedly everything went off without a hitch, so I was first led to believe. Within the next few minutes I learned that my wife volunteered me, which means my mother, to make 120 matzo balls for the school Pesach Seder in April. She then handed me a green sheet of paper listing our Congregations Green Team Events. Simply put, the environmental wackos are taking over my shul.

Now don't get me wrong, I want my children to be conscious of the environment and the importance of taking care of the planet. So I welcome the idea of introducing recycling bins and teaching the duty bestowed upon us as Jews to take care of Mother Nature. What I am concerned about is at what point does awareness become leftist propaganda?

You may be saying, "Paulie, don't assume the worst." Maybe I shouldn't, but next month they will be screening Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth and during Hanukkah they will be doing something titled, "Let There Be Renewable Light." I must not forget, "How to make a green Bar Mitzvah Party," and the list of environmentally friendly and socially just Hanukkah gifts.

I guess I do have nothing to worry about. However, if my son comes home with a movie poster of An Inconvenient Truth, I will demand that I be allowed to host Republican Jewish Coalition meetings during Sunday school sessions.

Paulie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites