Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gotta go see the President

What if Ted Kennedy offers me a ride?
No Tuesdays with Paulie this week...good reason.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to go into details at this time, but my wife, kids and I are off to our nations capital with an official invitation from the White House to participate in an event with the President of the United States. We are leaving first thing Monday morning and returning later this week.

When I return I shall go into great detail on how his whole trip came about and why I am unable to talk about it on my blog. All I can say is that it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and my family and I truly are blessed.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone.

Paulie




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites